Provide technical assistance and environmental education to promote sound natural resource management utilizing a watershed approach.
- Promote best management practices and implement projects to reduce pollution.
- Research land use and water quality to develop management plans.
- Engage residents and towns to raise awareness of natural resource concerns and present workshops on natural resource topics.
- Assist town land use commissions with environmental reviews of development plans and provide technical assistance to residents.
- Conduct projects that demonstrate or test new conservation methods.