Beyond our core technical assistance programs, the District offers supplementary fee-based services to municipalities, residents, and business owners.
These services include:
- Third-party E&S field inspections and on-site construction monitoring for activities in or near environmentally sensitive areas
- Field surveys and GIS mapping of natural resources, watersheds, and stormwater related infrastructure using GPS technology
- Stream and river water quality monitoring, including identification of pollution problems and sources, e.g., bacteria from failing septic systems
- Volunteer-based vernal pool identification and verification programs
- Natural resources based stormwater pollution prevention assessments to guide street sweeping, catch basin cleanout, stormwater management decision making
Field surveys, inspections, mapping, and monitoring services are offered to municipalities and nonprofit organizations at a competitive, reduced hourly rate. Assistance with applying for grants to fund these types of special projects can be provided upon request.